2.8.6. Dismantling of the engine
Details of the block of cylinders of the engine M 102
- Remove the power unit.
- Disconnect the transmission from the engine.
- Install the engine on a support.
- Remove the generator, a starter, inlet and final collectors, the pump of the hydraulic booster of steering from the engine.
- Remove a head of cylinders.
- Take out the oil probe.
- Block a flywheel a clamp and turn off bolts of fastening of a pulley of a bent shaft.
- Remove an oil case of the engine.
- Remove the water pump.
- Turn off a bolt of fastening of a nave of a pulley of a bent shaft.
- Remove a pulley from a nave and take a nave.
- Uncover the camshaft drive.
On engines M 102
- Uncover the oil pump and take out gear wheels.
- Remove the ignition sensor distributor.
- Turn off a lock bolt of a persistent half ring of an intermediate shaft.
- Remove a persistent half ring and take out an intermediate shaft.
- Take out a clamp from a flywheel.
- Turn off bolts of fastening of a flywheel and remove a flywheel from a bent shaft.
- Turn the engine and uncover rods. Be convinced available tags (number of cylinders) from an inlet collector on covers of rods.
- Take out via cylinders pistons with rods and put covers of rods according to numbering of cylinders.
- Take a piston finger, having removed a lock ring.
- Apply tags on the piston, a rod and a piston finger.
- Remove a pro-rate of the drive of the oil pump.
- Remove an asterisk of a bent shaft.
- Uncover radical bearings of a bent shaft.
- Take out a bent shaft from nests of bearings, remove inserts.
- Check if necessary a condition of the oil pump.
- Clear and check a condition of all details.