- Take out pistons or as option, disconnect radical bearings if it is not necessary to make any operations on pistons and cylinders. Remove also gear wheels of a camshaft (shaft), a forward epiploon of a bent shaft and a flywheel (drive plate).
- Turn out bolts of an intermediate disk from a back part of the block of cylinders.
- Exempt a chain from a forward asterisk of a bent shaft and remove an asterisk, having hooked it the lever. Remove a chain.
- If it is necessary, turn off camshaft arm bolts from a forward part of the block of cylinders and remove the safety (reducing) valve of the lubrication system. Also, if it is required, remove the lower guide of a chain.
- Check existence of tags on covers of radical bearings and if it is necessary, make new tags.
- Before removal of a bent shaft be convinced that its axial gap is in the set limits. For this purpose insert a probe plate between a cheek of a bent shaft and a persistent surface of an insert of the 2nd bearing
- Turn off bolts and, easily tapping on covers of radical bearings, remove them together with inserts of bearings.
- Take a bent shaft from a case up.
- Take out bearing inserts from covers and a case, having made them tags of a relative positioning. Also take out (lever) the top half of a back epiploon of a bent shaft of a case.