- Grease a carving, then implant a spherical finger of a pusher into a head of cylinders and tighten it.
- Establish the lower saddles of springs and epiploons over the directing plugs of valves. On the engine M 110 both inlet, and final valves are supplied with spring epiploons whereas on the engine M 123 final valves have rigid epiploons.
- Grease epiploons of cores of valves and their napressuyta on the directing plugs.
- Grease cores of valves and insert valves into the corresponding plugs.
- Serially put a valvate spring (springs) and its plate on valves, squeeze a spring (springs) special adaptation and insert cutting crackers. Remove adaptation. Knock on the end of a valvate core with the wooden hammer to put into place crackers.
- Establish press overlays for the top part of valves.