4.4.1. Four-stage KP
Adjusting sizes of position of levers of inclusion of transfers of 4-staged KP *
* The lever of gear shifting is in neutral situation.
- Insert a main shaft into a case and enter it into gearing with the forward end of a secondary shaft.
- Remove a mandrel from a secondary shaft, then, supporting a main shaft, a napressuyta the back bearing on a secondary shaft and in a case nest.
- Turn the transmission so that the intermediate shaft entered gearing with gear wheels of primary and secondary shaft, then press forward and back bearings a mandrel.
- Include two transfers at the same time, screw a nut on the forward end of an intermediate shaft and tighten it the moment 8,0 кгс.м. If it is provided, zakontrit a nut zachekanky its fillet in a shaft groove.
- Include a neutral, then put on a back wall of a case of laying of adjustment of a face gap of the bearing and a clamping plate and tighten bolts. In case of replacement of the bearing adjust a face side play of an external ring of the bearing within 0,0 — 0,05 mm; for check of a gap measure distance from a lock ring of the bearing and a zaplechik of a clamping plate to the interfaced surface. If it is provided, zakontrit bolts short moustaches of lock washers.
- Put on a backing gear wheel the back end of an intermediate shaft, then by two included transfers screw a nut and tighten it the moment 8,0 кгс.м. If it is provided, zakontrit a nut zachekanky its fillet in a shaft groove.
- Insert a shaft of inclusion of transfer of a backing and at the same time establish a clamp on a shaft. Combine openings and fix a stopper by a cylindrical pin.
- Insert a fork of inclusion of a backing in ring bore of an intermediate gear wheel of a backing and press easy blows of the hammer in a case wall. At the same time the lyska on the end of an axis has to be above. In case of installation of blocking synchronizer ring bore has to be turned to an intermediate shaft.
- Using a mandrel, a napressuyta a backing gear wheel on a secondary shaft.
- Enter gear shifting forks into grooves of couplings of synchronizers through a side window of a case and include a neutral.