- Enclose wedges under forward wheels, lift a back part of the car and put it on a support.
- Substitute a jack cart under a cross beam.
- Turn off bolts of fastening of an adjusting plate to the bottom of a body and a cross beam.
- Remove the rubber plug of knot of fastening for what slightly wring out it and take out two screw-drivers.
- Moisten the new rubber plug with soap water and insert it into a cross-piece beam. If installation is complicated, use for this purpose a long bolt and a nut with washers.
- Put into place an adjusting plate and tighten bolts.
- Lower the car.